Recommended materials to further your understanding of the industry
Interested in IT and want to gain more insight into the industry? Want to get a little more context to understand the type of work you may do at CloudStratex? Have a look through the recommended resources below. There is a mix of podcasts and journals for you to get stuck into and see what sparks your interest. As a Gen-L, it is a good idea to push yourself to find out more to see what interests you and where you can see opportunity for yourself to grow. We are also not all from traditional tech and STEM backgrounds so it is good to familiarise yourself with language and key discussion topics that you may come across when you join
- The Digital Workspace Works Podcast covers the growth of the digital workspace as well as exploring what that term means
- Digital Workplace Group looks at ideas, practices and people impacting the new digital worlds of work
- Secret Leaders best CEO interviews across technology companies and other businesses
- Deloitte on Cloud discusses how cloud computing can address issues facing business and technology leaders today and drive innovation to transform
- CloudCast interviewed technology and business leaders shaping the future of computing. Topics covered include Cloud Computing, AWS, Azure, GCP and more.
- BVTV’s Talking Tech Show this podcast features interviews of digital leaders about their technology innovations and the impact they are having on the business world (including some videos with members of CloudStratex!
- Digital Bulletin covering enterprise-level technology, IT and digital transformation with in-depth stories, news, insights and podcasts.
- CMS Wire explores the evolving digital customer experience, customer data and digital experience optimization universe
- Wired stories, people and ideas that are changing our day-to-day world
- MIT Technology Review explains the newest technologies and their commercial, social and political impacts.
- Computing resource for UK technology decision makers, providing the latest market news and hard-hitting opinion.