While there will be an element of freedom, the roles within our business that need to be played include.
You will engage in:
- Project work with senior leaders in our business to help implement technical, process or organisational changes for our client’s technology departments
- Developing your practical knowledge of IT Service Management methodologies and strategies
- Developing repeatable packages of IP that can be utilised time and time again by clients across the globe
- Supporting project delivery in IT Service Management through a business analyst perspective
- Supporting internal change through business change analysis
- Delivering training in business and process change across the organisation
We are looking for graduates to join our Summer 2020 intake.
All in all, we are looking for self-starters, with ideas they are determined to bring to life. You will have:
·A year in industry, an extra-curricular year out of education or an accumulation of work experience that demonstrates versatility
·Demonstrated interest in the merge between technology and business, willing to learn technologies and understand the ecosystem behind it, including people, processes and tools
·An interest in the IT Service Management sector
·The ability to develop technical and business acumen
·Any degree, if you can prove you have demonstrated critical thinking, interpersonal skills and the ability to pick up technical concepts
·Practical project and time management skills and creative expertise demonstrated through personal development in and outside of education
·Humility, and an attitude that is willing to learn like the rest of us
Why Us? We offer true mutual investment.
You will quickly become of value in our company, we will invest in you in action, not just words, without delay you will very quickly become a sought after employee to our company. We are passionate that you are given the platform grow and succeed.